This is a public update on the new coronavirus 2019 (SARS-CoV-2) from Keramos Athens, in Athens Greece, towards our prospect guests. It is also an action-log book that is being immediately updated on any information and/or action taken, as the Covid19 situation evolves.
We assure you that health and safety of our employees, guests and of our community remains our top priority. We kindly require from our guests visiting Athens during this unforeseen period, to study the necessary COVID-19 advice for travelers provided by the Hellenic Organization of Public Health.
As COVID-19 is having a great global impact, we would like to communicate the actions we are taking :
1. We have created our enhanced Covid Hygiene Protocol, that is based on the Ministry of Tourism hygiene protocol, created specifically for the Tourism industry to fight Covid-19. Followed by the cleaning staff this protocol ensures the highest level of security. We also generated our Protocol For Prospect Covid-19 Case based on the guidelines of the National Public Health Organisation.
2. On top of the recommendations we have acquired our UVC lamp, used to disinfect all areas. Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UVC) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms. This includes viruses like SARS-CoV-2.
3. We have always had self check-in technology via smartphone and now we urge our customers who might be resilient to technology to prefer this method. In case the guests prefer a more traditional key card exchange, we always make sure your card has been disinfected prior to handing over.
4. We have posted in our public areas a Hygiene Guide for our guests to follow during their stay. The guide is also provided in electronic format prior to the guests arrival.
5. We are launching our brand new mobile app that can be installed on your device prior to your arrival. The app contains the Apartment’s Manual and the Neighborhood Guide (in order to avoid using the printed versions). The app also contains various practical information on Athens. Also the app was enhanced with information on what to do in case of showing Covid-19 symptoms and with information related to safety.
6. All books have been removed from the apartments, as they are difficult to disinfect.
7. Disinfectant hand gel has been places nexto the the main entrance and the lobby.
8. Completed training of the cleaning staff based on the Health Protocols against Covid-19 by the Ministry of Tourism.
9. Issue of the “Health First” Certification by the Ministry of Tourism regarding compliance with the Health Protocols against Covid-19.
Services Affected by Covid-19
1. Luggage storage is temporary possible only under specific circumstances following a previous agreement and for a limited amount of hours, due to luggage being a possible carrier of the SARS-CoV-2
2. Check-In earliest time has been moved from 14:00 to 15:00, prodiving an additional hour of cleaning
4. Guests are not permitted to have inside the apartment any visitors who were not part of the reservation and the Check-In process, neither for over-night stay nor for any shorter time. Visitors are allowed only in the lobby and the backyard.
As the pandemic evolves, we will be in line with the recommendations of the General Secretariat of the Hellenic Civil Protection agency and the Hellenic Organization of Public Health (E.O.D.Y.).
Based on the government regulations and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and we are ready to serve our guests.